Knowing The Cost Of Rehab
Where alcohol and drug addiction is concerned, the cost of treatment will vary depending on the individual user. You will find a treatment schedule that will fit your income.
The price of addiction treatment changes from rehab to rehab. The treatment program charge thousands of pounds for a day and some are for free. There is always a rehab centre that'll work for you regardless of your budget.
Those seeking treatment and they know how to raise the payments will always find a facility offering the type of therapy they need. Information on how to gain payment for treatment is available now.
Financial help like insurance and financial choices are offered by rehabs.
Insurance is one of the most popular methods to cover the expenses of addiction therapy. Depending on your insurance company and the policy you have with them will determine the amount of cover you have, along with what treatment options the medical centre provides.
Drug addiction rehabilitation may be covered by the following insurance companies
- State-financed health insurance
- Private insurance
- Military insurance
Not every individual has medical insurance, however there are many ways to access rehab treatment. Find the less-income or free rehab centre. Financing options are available from some rehab centres. Most free rehab centres have waiting lists and limited funding, therefore a finance option may be a better option.
A lot of inpatient rehabilitations provide funding for the ones with no insurance.
You have to think of rehabilitation as an investment even if you're afraid to take on debt. The price of your health is worth it. Sobriety provides the public with mechanisms to get their life and career on path. Saving money is something else to focus on, as being sober will allow you to save the money you would have been using for drugs or alcohol.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
Addiction Treatments And The Costs
The treatment plans your rehab centre offers you will determine how much you will need to spend to recover.
Different kinds of addictions also call for various types of treatment.
The kind of care offered and the amenities present at the facility have an effect on the cost.
Contact us so we can help you locate an excellent facility on 0800 246 1509.
Some studies have produced the following estimated treatment costs
- In total, outpatient detoxification varies between £800 - £1200.
- Detox is usually included in the inpatient treatment plan.
- Whether you are being treated as an inpatient and the kind of medication you require will also determine the cost of your detox.
- If you have an addiction to a drug with dangerous or violent detox symptoms the cost could be more, as careful monitoring from staff will push the price up.
- Inpatient Treatment
- A 30-day treatment program can cost something in the region of £4800 in certain facilities.
- Other more popular rehab facilities may charge £16,120 a month.
- The average cost of a 60 - 90 day rehab is £9700 - £48,300.
- Outpatient Rehab
- Outpatient programs for weak to average addictions are more economical than inpatient rehabilitations.
- For three month program, it charges £4,000.
- The price tag of many outpatient programs, like the ones at Hazelden Betty Ford, is £8000.
- The price tag relies upon how frequently the individual visits the rehab centre every week and for to what extent.
- How much rehab will cost you in total depends on the type of treatment and medications given.
- Some people do not require any medicines when recovering from addiction.
- Addictions to opioids and alcohol usually need medication.
- If medication is required it can cost thousands of pounds a year.
- With duration of a year, Methadone treatment for Heroin addicts costs about £4000.
The Price Of Being A Addict
As much as treatment may seem expensive, it is nowhere near close to cost of using drugs regularly. With a negative effect on income, alcohol and drug users are more inclined to miss work and change jobs more frequent than someone that is sober.
There are heavy costs associated with using drugs including the cost of acquiring the drugs, treating health complications and handling legal problems.
Previous Heroin addicts have mentioned that they used to spend a lot of money on their addiction.
An alcoholic that drinks about 12-pack per day regularly for a year waste more than £8500. Should the user get into trouble with the law, this cost does not cater for the ensuing required payments. It is very difficult to guess the cost of illicit drug addiction, however it can be more expensive.
The cost of addiction is not all about the money, your health, relationships and your life are also on the line. An addict will lose a lot to their addiction including personal relationships and these can be the most costly.
Areas Considered When Pricing Treatment
When coming up with the expense of treatment, many things have to be taken into account. The most obvious are
- The Centre Type
- The difference in cost of residential and outpatient treatment is huge.
- The cost of an inpatient program is higher due to the costs of accommodation.
- Furthermore, the price tag of these programs is based on the duration of the program and the location.
- Areas that have a higher cost of living will have more expensive centres.
- Available Treatment
- Not everyone will require detox before they start rehab.
- Some like those addicted to cocaine do not go through severe withdrawal symptoms as others, and all they need is to be supervised during the process.
- However, during the detoxification process, alcohol and Heroin users frequently experience severe withdrawals and normally require medication.
- The cost will therefore be higher for people who require more medical attention.
- If you add professional counselling to the treatment, it is going to affect the total cost of the treatment.
- The amenities provided by a rehabilitation isn't for free.
- Massages, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts, large individual rooms or award-winning chefs are some types of amenities.
- Luxury rehabilitation visited by rich and well-known people are high-priced due to its amenities.
- Treatment at these high-end rehab centres comes in five or six digit figures.
- Although certain amenities will usually mean higher costs, not all treatment centres are that pricey.
Non Profit And State Funded Rehabilitation
If you meet the requirements for low income rehab you will probably go to a non profit making centre. Most of these rehab facilities offer free or very affordable treatment. The availability of these programs ensures that anyone can access treatment regardless of their financial situation.
There are many free drug treatment centres that are provided by the Salvation Army. The government also funds some rehab treatment centres for those who cannot afford.
How To Get Into Rehabilitation
The first step is making a conscious decision that you want to get clean and need help, then follows identifying a suitable rehab centre for you. Do not be discouraged by the charges you see at the rehab centres. For insurance and financing programs, we provide you and help you get a suitable rehab for your problem.